Friday, March 17, 2006

Random Thoughts...

Since yesterday i spent a little while wondering what this blog was, is, and will be about. Well, guess thats my primary problem no? Always wanting to organise things rather than let things take their course! Yeah, more than one person has complained about it :-) Well, alrite, i got to start somewhere, so i guess here is a start.

I was almost going to create a separate blog, wondering i dont want to mix up my passion for programming with this blog. Then i would probably end up creating separate blogs for all my other passions! Gawd, it just helps to think subtle to start with! Maybe others are not always wrong :D Anyway, so much for me trying to be clever! Hey! this is just the once, before you start grinning ear to ear. I am clever after all :D (side-note: and modest :">)

Now that i know what i want to do, its just a question of finding the time to do it....

No comments: